torch bearer
bringing the light of Jesus to a dark world John 8:12

Do I?

Small town boy sitting in a big city. There have been more people walk past the window of this sandwich shop in the last hour than live in Northport.

Do I know these people? Do I know their stories? No. Does my heart break like the heart of the Father's breaks? I think so. I want to climb into these people's lives. I want to know what makes them tick, what their past is and what they think their future is. I want to share that Jesus is their hope their future. I want to cry with them, laugh with them and dream with them. It seems so romantic.

But I flash back…do I know the people of where I live? Do I know their stories? Does my heart break for them like the Father's does? Do I want to cry, laugh and dream with them? Do I want to share with them that the hope and future they look for is in Jesus?

Am I blooming where I'm planted?

Are you?

0 comments:

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

About Me

My photo
Asotin, WA, United States
Follower of Jesus, husband, dad, and called to be His torch bearer to the world.

Blogs I Read

Followers