torch bearer
bringing the light of Jesus to a dark world John 8:12

Blogs that help you grow

I love preaching. Like passionately love it. I don't know how good I really am, but I have never fallen asleep during any of my sermons! That's pretty good.

If you ask any pastor, one of the tough things is how you stay fed when you are the one filling up other people's plates. (Quick personal side note…it is not your pastors job to feed you. Just their job to put it on the plate.) I have found a way to help keep myself with a plate full of food that I can chew on. I thought maybe I would share some of the blogs that I visit on a regular basis. These blogs help tremendously in my life.

www.evotional.com Mark Batterson is an innovative pastor at NCC in WA DC

www.withoutwax.tv Pete Wilson is a great leader out of Nashville

www.leadingsmart.com Tim Stevens is a fresh thinking pastor/leader in Granger, IN

www.ronedmondson.com Ron Edmondson is a church leader for the Kingdom of God in Clarksville, TN

www.blog.marshillchurch.org Mars Hill, with Pastor Mark Driscoll, is shaping the future church from Seattle, WA


 

These are just a few blogs that I follow. They all have links that you can follow so you can listen or watch their teaching. I would recommend you checking these guys out.

Are there blogs that you follow and you would recommend? Leave a comment and let me know.

1 comments:

I give birth to interpret a insufficient of the articles on your website now, and I unqualifiedly like your fashionableness of blogging. I added it to my favorites net age list and last will and testament be checking back soon. Cheer report register out my orientation as highly and fail me conscious what you think. Thanks.


Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

About Me

My photo
Asotin, WA, United States
Follower of Jesus, husband, dad, and called to be His torch bearer to the world.

Blogs I Read

Followers