torch bearer
bringing the light of Jesus to a dark world John 8:12

Doing it Right

As I am traveling today, I am reminded of the importance of doing things right. You know, not just going through the motions. I am hoping that today, each of my pilots, ground crews and mech decide to come to work today and do things right. And not just go through the motions. If they just go through the motions...I might die. If they decide to only do the job they are paid to do half-way...I'm dead. Doing things right, and not just going through the motions, are incredibly important to me today. Funny how that same thing is incredibly important to God everyday! He never called us to just go through the motions, do our "job" half-way, love Him partially, only share Him with others when it is easy. No, He wants us to go all the way all the time. As I head to Kenya today, and India next month, I am not willing to just do this half-way. I am willing to sacrifice and be His witness all the way to death. (Not that that is what I am shooting for though!) There are too many people who don't know Jesus for us just to go half-way or to just show up and go through the motions. If you are in Northport, Duvall, Mt. Vernon, Kenya or where ever...show up, do your "job", go all the way! I saw a sign today that said, "If you are waiting until the path is clear, that's not faith." That statement is true for this as well. Don't wait...act now!
Going all the way today...Bearing His torchEldon
0 comments:

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

About Me

My photo
Asotin, WA, United States
Follower of Jesus, husband, dad, and called to be His torch bearer to the world.

Blogs I Read

Followers